BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for TV delivers local market data vital for business, sales and product development. A subscription provides:
- Local market & nationwide ad spend estimates for 2019 – 2024
- Digital and traditional ad spend for 95 verticals across 16 media – Click for more details
- Estimates of local online/digital/mobile advertisers, including Google, Facebook, Twitter
- Local TV market profiles including economic and demographic market info; ownership, technical and revenue data on every TV station in your market
Also included in a subscription is access to BIA’s New COVID Module, which offers specific insights and tactics for local sales in the pandemic environment, and weekly emails that include links to new forecasts and content published in BIA ADVantage.
With a subscription to BIA ADVantage, you can:
- Track and size the ad spend in your local market across 16 media and 94 verticals (i.e., tire dealers, law firms, hardware stores, dentists, and many more.)
- Monitor traditional and digital competitors (including Facebook and Google) to assess the full scope of competition in your market, not just similar media.
- Identify where and how business verticals are spending in your market and find new revenue
- Access comprehensive local market TV report that includes valuable data on the local TV competition, including economic/demographic market information; market revenue trends; station ownership, technical and other details.)
Subscribers will be invited to attend BIA’s quarterly client-only briefings. Our expert team shares their expert opinions to provide context and strategies around our data. They also cover important trending topics in the media industry.
Subscribe today and get the data, insights and analysis necessary to find more local ad revenue with BIA ADVantage Market Ad View. A subscription is valid for 12-months.
NOTE: The following modules can also be purchased separately and added to your subscription at any time:
- Advertising Forecast (Nationwide view of paid U.S. local advertising)
- MEDIA Access Pro™ (Interactive Broadcasting & Publishers Database)
- Reports and Webinars (Full library)
For a subscription to a market ranked 50+, click here.