BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for TV (Rank 50+)
Get a comprehensive view of your local market ad opportunity with a subscription to
Get a comprehensive view of your local market ad opportunity with a subscription to BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for TV. A subscription gives you one year online access to BIA’s local market intelligence for a selected market. Included is a 5-year local market forecast that covers ad spend across 16 digital and traditional media for top verticals. A subscription also includes access to BIA’s local TV market data including station and day-part details.
Give yourself a local competitive edge with a subscription to BIA ADVantage Market Ad View. Size your local ad opportunity, find new revenue streams and prospect verticals with the most respected data in the media industry.
Choose a market below to get started. Multiple markets can be added individually to your cart. Once purchased, login credentials will be emailed within 24 business hours. To request a demo, contact us by email or phone (703) 818-2425. (For the top 50 TV markets, click here.)
BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for TV delivers local market data vital for business, sales and product development. A subscription to a provides:
- Local market & nationwide ad spend estimates for 2018 – 2023
- Digital and traditional ad spend for 94 verticals across 16 media – Click for more details
- Estimates of local online/digital/mobile advertisers, including Google, Facebook, Twitter
- Local TV market profiles including economic and demographic market info; ownership, technical and revenue data on every TV station in a market
- Investing In Television™ local market station data
- TV station-level daypart information including total day and for seven different dayparts and local market audience ratings (comScore partner data)
- Quarterly client-only briefings on industry topics such as ATSC 3.0, ad fraud, advanced TV and state of media industries
With a subscription to BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for TV, you can:
- Track and size the ad spend in your local market across 16 media and 94 verticals (i.e., tire dealers, law firms, hardware stores, dentists, and many more.)
- Monitor traditional and digital competitors (including Facebook and Google) to assess the full scope of competition in your market, not just similar media.
- Identify where and how business verticals are spending in your market and find new revenue
- Access comprehensive local market TV report that includes valuable data on the local TV competition, including economic/demographic market information; market revenue trends; station ownership, technical and other details.)
Subscribers will be invited to attend BIA’s quarterly client-only briefings. Our expert team shares their expert opinions to provide context and strategies around our data. They also cover important trending topics in the media industry.
Subscribe today and get the data, insights and analysis necessary to find more local ad revenue. A subscription is valid for 12-months.
NOTE: The following modules can also be purchased separately and added to your subscription at any time:
- S. Advertising Forecast (Nationwide view of paid U.S. local advertising)
- S. SAM Survey of Advertising and Marketing (Intentions and spending plans of advertisers)
- MEDIA Access Pro™ (Interactive Broadcasting & Publishers Database)
- Reports and Webinars (Full library)
|50+ TV Markets||
Abilene, TX, Albany, GA, Albany, NY, Albuquerque, NM, Alexandria, LA, Alpena, MI, Amarillo, TX, Anchorage, AK, Augusta, GA, Austin, TX, Bakersfield, CA, Bangor, ME, Baton Rouge, LA, Beaumont, TX, Bend, OR, Billings, MT, Biloxi, MS, Binghampton, NY, Bluefield, WV, Boise, ID, Bowling Green, KY, Burlington, VT, Butte, MT, Casper, WY, Cedar Rapids, IA, Champaign, IL, Charleston, SC, Charlottesville, VA, Chattanooga, TN, Cheyenne, WY, Chico, CA, Clarksburg, WV, Colorado Springs, CO, Columbia, MO, Columbia, SC, Columbus, GA, Columbus, MS, Corpus Christi, TX, Davenport, IA, Des Moines, IA, Dothan, AL, Duluth, MN, El Paso, TX, Elmira, NY, Erie, PA, Eugene, OR, Eureka, CA, Evansville, IN, Fairbanks, AK, Fargo, ND, Flint, MI, Fresno, CA, Ft. Myers, FL, Ft. Smith, AR, Ft. Wayne, IN, Gainesville, FL, Glendive, MT, Grand Junction, CO, Great Falls, MT, Green Bay, WI, Greenville, NC, Greenwood, MS, Harlingen, TX, Harrisonburg, VA, Hattiesburg, MS, Helena, MT, Honolulu, HI, Huntsville, AL, Idaho Falls, ID, Jackson, MS, Jackson, TN, Jacksonville, FL, Johnstown, PA, Jonesboro, AR, Joplin, MO, Juneau, AK, Knoxville, TN, La Crosse, WI, Lafayette, IN, Lafayette, LA, Lake Charles, LA, Lansing, MI, Laredo, TX, Las Vegas, NV, Lexington, KY, Lima, OH, Lincoln, NE, Little Rock, AR, Lubbock, TX, Macon, GA, Madison, WI, Mankato, MN, Marquette, MI, Medford, OR, Meridian, MS, Minot, ND, Missoula, MT, Mobile, AL, Monroe, LA, Monterey, CA, Montgomery, AL, Myrtle Beach, SC, North Platte, NE, Odessa, TX, Omaha, NE, Ottumwa, IA, Paducah, KY, Palm Springs, CA, Panama City, FL, Parkersburg, WV, Peoria, IL, Portland, ME, Presque Isle, ME, Quincy, IL, Rapid City, SD, Reno, NV, Richmond, VA, Roanoke, VA, Rochester, MN, Rochester, NY, Rockford, IL, Salisbury, MD, San Angelo, TX, Santa Barbara, CA, Savannah, GA, Sherman, TX, Shreveport, LA, Sioux City, IA, Sioux Falls, SD, South Bend, IN, Spokane, WA, Springfield, MA, Springfield, MO, St. Joseph, MO, Syracuse, NY, Tallahassee, FL, Terre Haute, IN, Toledo, OH, Topeka, KS, Traverse City, MI, Tri-Cities, TN, Tucson, AZ, Tulsa, OK, Twin Falls, ID, Tyler, TX, Utica, NY, Victoria, TX, Waco, TX, Watertown, NY, Wausau, WI, West Palm Beach, FL, Wheeling, WV, Wichita Falls, TX, Wichita, KS, Wilkes Barre, PA, Wilmington, NC, Yakima, WA, Youngstown, OH, Yuma, AZ, Zanesville, OH