Do you wonder about the competition in your local market? BIA’s Local Competition Report answers all the questions you have about local advertising competitors.
Available for all U.S. markets, BIA’s Local Competition Report contains the following information on each local market:
- Competition advertising spend in television, radio, newspaper, mobile and desktop/online
- Local advertising sales channel advertising revenue distribution:
- Local advertising billing estimates for the following major online companies targeting local markets:
- Nationwide advertising estimates
- Top Ten Company Billers in each local market including Online/Desktop, Mobile
- Digital Advertising Revenue (Mobile + Desktop/Online)
- Local Over-the-Air Television Competition
- Local Radio Competition
- Mobile Advertising Revenue
- Sales Channel Advertising Revenue Distribution
Who Should Read This Report?
- Station Managers and Sales Managers who want to track local traditional and digital competition.
- CRO’s, EVP/SP Sales at digital and media companies who compete in local US markets for advertising dollars
- CMO’s that need to understand and plan strategic advertising revenue growth in the markets where their companies operate
- VP and Yield Management at traditional and digital media companies who forecast local advertising sales opportunities