BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for Radio (Ranks 50+)
Get a comprehensive view of your local market ad opportunity with a subscription to BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for Radio. A subscription gives you one year online access to BIA’s local market intelligence for a selected market. Included is a 5-year local market forecast that covers ad spend across 16 digital and traditional media for top verticals.
Give yourself a local competitive edge with a subscription to BIA ADVantage Market Ad View. Size your local ad opportunity, find new revenue streams and prospect verticals with the most respected data in the media industry.
Choose a market below to get started. Multiple markets can be added individually to your cart. Once purchased, login credentials will be emailed within 24 business hours. To request a demo, contact us by email or phone (703) 818-2425.
BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for Radio delivers local market data vital for business, sales and product development. A subscription to a provides:
- Local market & nationwide ad spend for the current year and through 2023
- Estimates and forecast for 16 media platforms, including 8 traditional and 8 digital media
- Ad spend for 12 verticals and 94 business categories – Click for more details
- Digital ad spend in local radio markets, with the estimated advertising for Google, Facebook, Twitter, AOL, Bing, Pandora, etc.
- Local Radio market profiles including economic and demographic market info; ownership, technical and revenue data on every Radio station in a local market
- Investing In Radio™ local market station data
- Nielsen Audio share trends for radio
- Quarterly analyst briefings
With a subscription to BIA ADVantage, you can:
- Track and size the ad spend in your local market across 16 media and 94 verticals (i.e., tire dealers, law firms, hardware stores, dentists, and many more.)
- Monitor traditional and digital competitors (including Facebook and Google) to assess the full scope of competition in your market, not just similar media.
- Identify where and how business verticals are spending in your market and find new revenue
- Access comprehensive local market report that includes valuable data on the local Radio competition, including economic/demographic market information; market revenue trends; station ownership, technical and other details.)
Subscribers will be invited to attend BIA’s quarterly client-only briefings. Our expert team shares their expert opinions to provide context and strategies around our data. They also cover important trending topics in the media industry.
Subscribe today and get the data, insights and analysis necessary to find more local ad revenue with BIA ADVantage Market Ad View for Radio. A subscription is valid for 12-months.
NOTE: The following modules can also be purchased separately and added to your subscription at any time:
- S. Advertising Forecast (Nationwide view of paid U.S. local advertising)
- S. SAM Survey of Advertising and Marketing (Intentions and spending plans of advertisers)
- MEDIA Access Pro™ (Interactive Broadcasting & Publishers Database)
- Reports and Webinars (Full library)
|50+ Radio Markets||
Abilene, TX, Akron, OH, Albany, GA, Albany-Schenectady-Troy, NY, Albuquerque, NM, Allentown-Bethlehem, PA, Amarillo, TX, Anchorage, AK, Ann Arbor, MI, Appleton-Oshkosh, WI, Asheville, NC, Atlantic City-Cape May, NJ, Augusta, GA, Augusta-Waterville, ME, Bakersfield, CA, Bangor, ME, Baton Rouge, LA, Battle Creek, MI, Beaumont-Port Arthur, TX, Bend, OR, Billings, MT, Biloxi-Gulfport-Pascagoula, MS, Binghamton, NY, Birmingham, AL, Bismarck, ND, Bloomington, IL, Boise, ID, Bowling Green, KY, Bridgeport, CT, Brunswick, GA, Bryan-College Station, TX, Buffalo-Niagara Falls, NY, Burlington-Plattsburgh, VT-NY, Canton, OH, Cape Cod, MA, Cedar Rapids, IA, Charleston, SC, Charleston, WV, Chattanooga, TN, Cheyenne, WY, Chico, CA, Colorado Springs, CO, Columbia, MO, Columbia, SC, Columbus, GA, Concord, NH, Corpus Christi, TX, Danbury, CT, Dayton, OH, Daytona Beach, FL, Des Moines, IA, Dothan, AL, Duluth-Superior, MN-WI, Eau Claire, WI, El Paso, TX, Elmira-Corning, NY, Erie, PA, Eugene-Springfield, OR, Evansville, IN, Fargo-Moorhead, ND-MN, Fayetteville, AR, Fayetteville, NC, Flint, MI, Florence, SC, Florence-Muscle Shoals, AL, Frederick, MD, Fredericksburg, VA, Fresno, CA, Ft. Collins-Greeley, CO, Ft. Myers-Naples, FL, Ft. Pierce-Stuart-Vero Beach, FL, Ft. Smith, AR, Ft. Walton Beach-Destin, FL, Ft. Wayne, IN, Gainesville-Ocala, FL, Grand Forks, ND-MN, Grand Island-Kearney-Hastings, NE, Grand Junction, CO, Grand Rapids, MI, Green Bay, WI, Greenville-New Bern-Jacksonville, NC, Greenville-Spartanburg, SC, Hagerstown-Chambersburg-Waynesboro, MD-PA, Harrisburg-Lebanon-Carlisle, PA, Harrisonburg, VA, Hartford-New Britain-Middletown, CT, Honolulu, HI, Hot Springs, AR, Huntington-Ashland, WV-KY, Huntsville, AL, Jackson, MS, Jackson, TN, Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol, TN-VA, Joplin, MO, Kalamazoo, MI, Killeen-Temple, TX, Knoxville, TN, La Crosse, WI, Lafayette, IN, Lafayette, LA, Lake Charles, LA, Lakeland-Winter Haven, FL, Lancaster, PA, Lansing-East Lansing, MI, Laredo, TX, Las Cruces-Deming, NM, LaSalle-Peru, IL, Laurel-Hattiesburg, MS, Lebanon-Hanover-White River Junction, NH-VT, Lexington-Fayette, KY, Lima, OH, Lincoln, NE, Little Rock, AR, Louisville, KY, Lubbock, TX, Macon, GA, Madison, WI, Manchester, NH, McAllen-Brownsville-Harlingen, TX, Melbourne-Titusville-Cocoa, FL, Mobile, AL, Modesto, CA, Monmouth-Ocean, NJ, Monroe, LA, Monterey-Salinas-Santa Cruz, CA, Montgomery, AL, Montpelier-Barre-St Johnsbury, VT, Morgantown-Clarksburg-Fairmont, WV, Morristown, NJ, Muncie-Marion, IN, Muskegon, MI, Myrtle Beach, SC, New Bedford-Fall River, MA, New Haven, CT, New London, CT, Newburgh-Middletown, NY, Odessa-Midland, TX, Olean, NY, Omaha-Council Bluffs, NE-IA, Oxnard-Ventura, CA, Palm Springs, CA, Panama City, FL, Parkersburg-Marietta, WV-OH, Pensacola, FL, Peoria, IL, Portland, ME, Portsmouth-Dover-Rochester, NH, Poughkeepsie, NY, Pueblo, CO, Quad Cities, IA-IL, Rapid City, SD, Reading, PA, Redding, CA, Reno, NV, Richland-Kennewick-Pasco, WA, Richmond, VA, Roanoke-Lynchburg, VA, Rochester, MN, Rochester, NY, Rockford, IL, Saginaw-Bay City-Midland, MI, Salina-Manhattan, KS, Salisbury-Ocean City, MD, San Angelo, TX, San Luis Obispo, CA, Santa Barbara, CA, Santa Maria-Lompoc, CA, Sarasota-Bradenton, FL, Savannah, GA, Sheboygan, WI, Shreveport, LA, Sioux City, IA, Sioux Falls, SD, South Bend, IN, Spokane, WA, Springfield, MA, Springfield, MO, St. Cloud, MN, Stamford-Norwalk, CT, Stockton, CA, Sunbury-Selinsgrove-Lewisburg, PA, Sussex, NJ, Syracuse, NY, Tallahassee, FL, Terre Haute, IN, Texarkana, TX-AR, Toledo, OH, Topeka, KS, Traverse City-Petoskey-Cadillac, MI, Trenton, NJ, Tucson, AZ, Tulsa, OK, Tuscaloosa, AL, Twin Falls-Sun Valley, ID, Tyler-Longview, TX, Utica-Rome, NY, Valdosta, GA, Victor Valley, CA, Visalia-Tulare-Hanford, CA, Waco, TX, Waterloo-Cedar Falls, IA, Watertown, NY, Wausau-Stevens Point, WI, Wheeling, WV, Wichita Falls, TX, Wichita, KS, Wilkes Barre-Scranton, PA, Williamsport, PA, Wilmington, DE, Winchester, VA, Worcester, MA, Yakima, WA, York, PA, Youngstown-Warren, OH