BIA’s U.S. Local Advertising Forecast is meticulously crafted to explain market dynamics and show where dollars are being spent both in traditional and digital media.
The forecast represents all media nationwide that generates revenue by selling access to local audiences to all types of advertisers including national and regional companies, and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). “Local” audience advertising sales include buys specifying local and regional markets.
The comprehensive data and insights in the U.S. Local Advertising Forecast help with:
- Tracking share of the advertising wallet across all media for the current year and expected and historical spend.
- Drilling into specific media (i.e., local television, radio, mobile, social, PC/Laptop CTV/ OTT, and OOH) to track activity and opportunities.
- Identifying growth and declines in ad spend by top business categories like Political, Auto, Retail, Legal, Finance, Healthcare and more.
- Developing effective ad selling strategies, whether you’re a national corporation, a broadcast or regional company, or a small and medium-sized business (SMB).
- Understanding the market outlook now and in five years.
A subscription to U.S. Local Advertising Forecast: Nationwide View provides:
- Access to BIA’s nationwide forecast in BIA ADVantage, an advertising revenue intelligence platform that delivers interactive views of the ad market for 2019-2027 across 16 media and 96 business verticals. Subscription also includes access to BIA’s reports and private analyst briefings.
- U.S. Local Advertising Forecast Deck, a 100+ page slide deck that offers an objective and credible five-year market outlook, including insights and analysis on the key issues and trends impacting local advertising spend. (More details here.)
Upon purchase of the U.S. Local Advertising Forecast: Nationwide View, you will get:
- PDF of the most recent U.S. Local Advertising Forecast deck
- Email within 24 business hours from BIA Client Services with details about your BIA ADVantage login. Your one-year’s subscription to BIA ADVantage includes nationwide access to BIA’s forecast updates during the subscription period.
Questions? Contact us for details at email@example.com.
Already a BIA ADVantage client? Login now to view your local market data and the forecast report.