The U.S. Local Advertising Forecast 2021 delivers a five-year nationwide overview of total U.S. spending in local markets and market-based advertising revenue estimates for top media. BIA Advisory Services defines local advertising as all advertising platforms that provide access to local audiences for national, regional and local marketers.
Offering an objective and credible five-year market outlook, the forecast includes analysis from BIA’s Chief Economist, Mark Fratrik, Ph.D., on the key drivers and assumptions behind top-line numbers, as well as important analysis on the continuing effect of the pandemic on local advertising spend and share of wallet across digital and traditional media.
Additionally, the forecast contains predictions for 2021 from BIA’s Managing Director, Rick Ducey, covering performance-based advertising, OTT/CTV, data privacy issues, and linear and digital media activations.
Companies use the U.S. Local Advertising Forecast to:
- Obtain a reliable view of the ad spend in local media
- Understand the market outlook now and in five years through a COVID lens
- Gain insights into the ad platforms that are growing in use by advertisers
- Drill into specific media, like Over-the-Top (OTT) and Local Mobile, to track activity and opportunity
- Total U.S. ad spending nationally and in local markets (analysis and insights by BIA Chief Economist and analyst team)
- Local advertising five-year forecast
- Digital and traditional media share of wallet
- Top 5 Media by spend
- Share of Wallet across media for 2021
- COVID’s effect on 2021
- TV and Radio Markets Local Media Ad Spend
- Top verticals driving ad revenue for TV, Radio and Digital
- Predictions for 2021
Who Should Read This Report?
- Media executives in charge of planning and budgeting advertising spending
- Sales leaders and sales strategists
- Any executive with a role in selling digital advertising or marketing solutions
When you purchase the U.S. Local Ad Forecast 2021, it is delivered in PDF format. For an extra $495, you can choose to add on access to BIA ADVantage to get even more detailed nationwide and local ad spend data across 95 business verticals. Contact us for details at email@example.com.