Updated in June 2023 from original projections for the year, the U.S. Local Advertising Forecast 2023 delivers a five-year nationwide overview of total U.S. spending in local markets and market-based advertising revenue estimates for top media. BIA Advisory Services defines local advertising as all advertising platforms that provide access to local audiences for national, regional and local marketers.
A 100+ page report, this comprehensive forecast offers an objective and credible five-year market outlook, including insights and analysis on the key issues and trends impacting local advertising spend.
Companies use the U.S. Local Advertising Forecast to:
- Obtain a reliable view of the ad spend in local media
- Understand the market outlook now and in five years
- Gain insights into the ad platforms that are growing in use by advertisers
- Drill into specific media, like TV OTA and Digital, Radio OTA and Radio Digital, Over-the-Top (OTT), OOH, PC/Laptop, Local Mobile and Social and others to track activity and opportunities
- Identify growth and declines in ad spend by top business categories
- Total U.S. ad spending nationally with and without Political
- Digital and traditional media share of wallet
- Top 5 Media by spend
- Top Competitors for Local Digital Ad Spend
- Largest Markets by Dollar Growth and Year over Year Percent Increase
- Regional Analysis
- Share of Wallet across media for 2023
- Local Video (i.e. Local Broadcast TV, Local Cable, Local Digital TV, and Local OTT) Ad Revenue
- Local Broadcast TV and Local Radio Ad Spend
- Local Newspaper, Social, Mobile, OOH, and PC/Laptop Ad Spend and Trends
- Detailed OTT Spend and Analysis
- Vertical Category Analysis: Top Spenders and Growth Vertical
When you purchase the U.S. Local Ad Forecast 2023, it is delivered in PDF format. For an extra $495, you can choose to add on access to BIA ADVantage to get even more detailed nationwide ad spend data across 96 business verticals. Contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already a BIA ADVantage client? Login now to view your local market data and the forecast report.