The 2024 U.S. Local Advertising Forecast delivers a five-year nationwide overview of total U.S. spending in local markets and market-based advertising revenue estimates for top media. BIA Advisory Services defines local advertising as all advertising platforms that provide access to local audiences for national, regional and local marketers.
This forecast is a 100+ page slide deck that offers an objective and credible five-year market outlook, including insights and analysis on the key issues and trends impacting local advertising spend.
Companies use the U.S. Local Advertising Forecast to:
- Obtain a reliable view of the ad spend in local media.
- Understand the market outlook now and in five years.
- Gain insights into the ad platforms that are growing in use by advertisers.
- Drill into specific media (i.e., local television, radio, mobile, social, PC/Laptop CTV/ OTT, and OOH) to track activity and opportunities.
- Identify growth and declines in ad spend by top business categories like Political, Auto, Retail, Legal and more.
- Total U.S. ad spending nationally with and without Political advertising
- Digital and traditional media share of wallet
- Top 5 Media by spend
- Top Competitors for Local Digital Ad Spend
- Largest Markets by Dollar Growth and Year over Year Percent Increase
- Regional Analysis
- Share of Wallet across media for 2024
- Local Video (i.e. Local Broadcast TV, Local Cable, Local Digital TV, and Local OTT) Ad Revenue
- Local Broadcast TV and Local Radio Ad Spend
- Local Newspaper, Social, Mobile, OOH, and PC/Laptop Ad Spend and Trends
- Detailed OTT Spend and Analysis
- Vertical Category Analysis: Top Spenders and Growth Vertical
When you purchase the U.S. Local Ad Forecast 2024, it is delivered in PDF format.
Already a BIA ADVantage client? Login now to view your local market data and the forecast report.