The U.S. Local Advertising Forecast 2022 delivers a five-year nationwide overview of total U.S. spending in local markets and market-based advertising revenue estimates for top media. BIA Advisory Services defines local advertising as all advertising platforms that provide access to local audiences for national, regional and local marketers.
Offering an objective and credible five-year market outlook, the forecast includes analysis from BIA’s Chief Economist, Mark Fratrik, Ph.D., on the key drivers and assumptions behind top-line numbers, as well as important analysis on the continuing effect of the pandemic on local advertising spend and share of wallet across digital and traditional media.
Additionally, the forecast provides analysis from BIA’s Managing Director, Rick Ducey, covering political ad spending, the breakout category online gambling, and mobile advertising and marketing strategies.
Companies use the U.S. Local Advertising Forecast to:
- Obtain a reliable view of the ad spend in local media
- Understand the market outlook now and in five years
- Gain insights into the ad platforms that are growing in use by advertisers
- Drill into specific media, like Over-the-Top (OTT), OOH and DOOH, and Local Mobile, to track activity and opportunity
- Total U.S. ad spending nationally and in local markets
- Local advertising five-year forecast
- Digital and traditional media share of wallet
- Top 5 Media by spend
- Top Competitors for Local Digital Ad Spend
- Regional Analysis
- Share of Wallet across media for 2022
- Local Video (i.e. Local TV, Local Cable, Local PC/Laptop Video, Local Mobile and Local OTT) Ad Revenue
- Local Broadcast TV and Local Radio Ad Spend
- Local Mobile and Local Social Ad Spend and Trends
- Breakout Category Analysis: Online Gambling
- Top verticals driving ad revenue for TV, Radio and Digital
Who Should Read This Report?
- Media executives in charge of planning and budgeting advertising spending
- Sales leaders and sales strategists
- Any executive with a role in selling digital advertising or marketing solutions
When you purchase the U.S. Local Ad Forecast 2022, it is delivered in PDF format. For an extra $495, you can choose to add on access to BIA ADVantage to get even more detailed nationwide and local ad spend data across 96 business verticals. Contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.