Number of Pages: 20
The report “Insights in Local Advertising 2022 – Financial/Insurance Vertical” examines local media spending trends and consumer media usage habits in the financial industry. The report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of automotive spending in all TV markets across 16 media for both 2021 and 2026.
- Total auto spending by all 8 financial sub-verticals in 2022
- Profiles of the financial ad spending by media for 2021 and 2026 to reveal growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Outline of spending within the industry’s sub-verticals, which include: Auto & Direct Property Insurance, Consumer Lending & Mortgages, Credit Cards, Direct Health and Medical, Direct Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Advice and Commercial Banking.
- Examination of the ad spend in the top 50 U.S. markets.
- Comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where businesses should focus their efforts within the financial vertical.
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to financial advertisers and marketers
- Marketers and sales leaders in media and financial companies
- Marketing platform developers
- Media sales professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Financial Spending By Sub-Vertical
- Financial Spending by Media Channel
- Distribution of Financial Spending by Media
- Financial Spending in Digital vs. Traditional Media
- Per Capita Financial Spending in Top 10 Media Markets 2022
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom financial reports for local markets.