Insights in Local Advertising – Quick Service Restaurant Industry
The vertical report, “Insights in Local Advertising – Quick Service Restaurant Industry” examines how advertising dollars are being allocated and spent in the quick service restaurant (QSR) industry. The QSR segment includes national and regional fast-food and fast causal brands broadly familiar to consumers such as McDonald’s, Dunkins, Sonic, Starbucks, Chipotles, etc. They each hold a compelling opportunity for local advertising sellers. Included is a local case study from MRI-Simmons using their consumer data to explain how different demos view Chipotle advertising.
The report is part of a series designed to help local media organizations understand the media spending trends and behaviors of advertisers within key vertical industries, as well as how consumer media consumption behavior drives marketing spend allocation. Published: June 2019.
NOTE: If you’re a BIA ADVantage client, login here to access this report.
The report “Insights in Local Advertising – Quick Service Restaurant Industry” examines local media spending trends and consumer media usage habits in the QSR industry. The report offers the following analysis:
- Profiles the quick service restaurant spending by media for 2018 and 2023 to reveal growth and declines.
- Examines the per capita QSR Ad spend across top 10 TV Markets
- Provides local case study showing how different demos view and react to Chipotle advertising
- Offers five local strategies local media sellers could adopt to become better marketing partners with their current and prospective QSR clients
- Delete the current LAST bullet: Delivers comprehensive take-aways for both media companies
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to QSRs and marketers
- Marketers and Sales Leaders in Media and QSR Companies
- Marketing Platform Developers
- Media Sales Professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Total Quick Service Restaurants Local Advertising: 2018-2023
- 2019 Distribution of Quick Service Restaurants Spending by Media
- 2023 Distribution of Quick Service Restaurants Spending by Media
- QSR Spending by Ad Platform: Washington, DC TV Market
- Simmons QSR Consumers’ Media Use Data
- 2019 Per capita spend by QSRs in The Top Ten US Markets
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom QSR reports for local markets.