The report “Insights in Local Advertising – Quick Service Restaurant Industry” examines local media spending trends and consumer media usage habits in the QSR industry. The report offers the following analysis:
- Profiles the quick service restaurant spending by media for 2021 and 2026 to reveal growth and declines.
- Examines the per capita QSR Ad spend across top 10 TV Markets
- Provides digital advertising adoption and spend for 2021-2022
- Offers five local strategies local media sellers could adopt to become better marketing partners with their current and prospective QSR clients
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to QSRs and marketers
- Marketers and Sales Leaders in Media and QSR Companies
- Marketing Platform Developers
- Media Sales Professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Total Quick Service Restaurants Local Advertising: 2021-2026
- 2022 Distribution of Quick Service Restaurants Spending by Media
- 2026 Distribution of Quick Service Restaurants Spending by Media
- QSR Spending by Ad Platform: Washington, DC TV Market
- 2022 Per capita spend by QSRs in The Top Ten US Markets
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom QSR reports for local markets.