Number of Pages: 11
The report “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Education Vertical” examines local media spending trends and consumer media usage habits in the education industry. The report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of education spending in all TV markets across 16 media for both 2020 and 2024.
- Total education spending by all 4 education sub-verticals in 2020-2024
- Profiles the education ad spending by media for 2020 and 2024 to reveal growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Outlines spending within the education industry’s sub-verticals, which includes colleges and universities, business and trade education, other schools and instruction (daycare, private, etc.) and educational support services (tutoring, lessons, school/college prep, etc.)
- Examines the ad spend in the top 10 U.S. markets.
- Delivers comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where businesses should focus their efforts within the financial vertical.
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to education advertisers and marketers
- Marketers and sales leaders in media and education companies
- Marketing platform developers
- Media sales professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Education Spending By Sub-Vertical 2020
- Education Spending By Sub-Vertical 2024
- Distribution of Educational Spending by Media 2020-2024
- Education Spending in Digital vs. Traditional Media 2020-204