Insights into Local Advertising – Education Vertical
Examine how the education vertical will spend in local advertising in 2020 in the report, “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Education Vertical.” Using BIA’s 2020 U.S. Ad Forecast, the report examines how local advertising dollars are being allocated and spent across traditional and digital media and the estimated ad spend for 2020-2024. Education in local spans everything from schools and colleges to trades and tutoring, special education and school preparatory businesses.
The report is part of a series designed to help local media organizations understand the media spending trends and behaviors of advertisers within key vertical industries, as well as how consumer media consumption behavior drives marketing spend allocation. Published: Dec. 2019.
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom education reports for local markets.
Number of Pages: 11
The report “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Education Vertical” examines local media spending trends and consumer media usage habits in the education industry. The report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of education spending in all TV markets across 16 media for both 2020 and 2024.
- Total education spending by all 4 education sub-verticals in 2020-2024
- Profiles the education ad spending by media for 2020 and 2024 to reveal growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Outlines spending within the education industry’s sub-verticals, which includes colleges and universities, business and trade education, other schools and instruction (daycare, private, etc.) and educational support services (tutoring, lessons, school/college prep, etc.)
- Examines the ad spend in the top 10 U.S. markets.
- Delivers comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where businesses should focus their efforts within the financial vertical.
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to education advertisers and marketers
- Marketers and sales leaders in media and education companies
- Marketing platform developers
- Media sales professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Education Spending By Sub-Vertical 2020
- Education Spending By Sub-Vertical 2024
- Distribution of Educational Spending by Media 2020-2024
- Education Spending in Digital vs. Traditional Media 2020-204