Insights into Local Advertising – Home Improvement Vertical
Examine how the home improvement businesses will spend in local advertising in 2020 in the report, “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Home Improvement.” Using BIA’s 2020 U.S. Ad Forecast, the report examines how advertising dollars are being allocated and spent across traditional and digital media and the estimated ad spend for 2020-2024. Home Improvement is a custom report made up of several super spending verticals including: Maintenance services (including exterminating and pest control; janitorial; landscaping care and maintenance; and carpet and upholstery cleaning), home building services, plumbers and HVAC, floor covering stores, hardware stores, home centers, appliance stores, lawn and garden stores and paint and wallpaper stores. Establishments in this industry are diverse but their spending in local in large.
The report is part of a series designed to help local media organizations understand the media spending trends and behaviors of advertisers within key vertical industries, as well as how consumer media consumption behavior drives marketing spend allocation. Published: March 2020
Number of Pages: 13
The report “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Home Improvement Vertical” examines local media spending trends in for home improvement businesses from the many different types of businesses in home improvement in many different areas. The report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of home improvement services spending in all TV markets across 16 media for both 2020 and 2024.
- Profiles home improvement spending by media for 2020 and 2024 to reveal growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Examines the ad spend in the top 10 U.S. markets.
- Delivers comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where businesses should focus their efforts within the home improvement vertical.
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to home improvement professionals and retail.
- Marketers and sales leaders in media and government
- Marketing platform developers
- Media sales professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Distribution of Home Improvement Spending by Media
- Home improvement Spending in Digital vs. Traditional Media
- Home improvement Spending by media share 2020 and 2024
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom reports for local markets.