The report “Insights in Local Advertising 2023 – Home Improvement Vertical” examines local media spending trends in for home improvement businesses from the many different types of businesses in home improvement in many different areas. Establishments in this industry (see full list below) are diverse but their spending in local is large and continues to grow.
The report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of home improvement services spending in all TV markets across 16 media for both 2023 and 2027.
- Spending by media for 2022 and 2026 to reveal growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Comparison of 2023 to 2019.
- Actionable advice on where businesses should focus their efforts within the home improvement vertical.
- Special break outs showing the current and future share of wallet and ad spend for home centers, plumbers/HVAC, and Floor Covering Stores.
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to home improvement professionals and retail.
- Marketers and sales leaders in media and government.
- Marketing platform developers.
- Media sales professionals.
- Analysts, Investors.
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Share of Wallet by Media 2023 and 2027.
- Ad Spending by Media Channel.
- Home Centers – 2023 Digital Spending by Ad Platform.
- 2023 and 2027 Home Improvement Ad Spending by Media Channel.
- Home Improvement Growth Markets.
- Home Improvement Spending in the Top Ten Media Markets 2023.
- Home Improvement Ad Spend by Vertical and Media 2019-2023.
- Per Capita Home Improvement Spending in the Top Ten Media Markets 2023.
The sub-verticals that make up the custom Home Improvement vertical are:
- Floor Covering Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Home Centers
- Household Appliance Stores
- Lawn and Garden Equipment and Supplies Stores
- Maintenance Services
- Other Home Building Services
- Paint and Wallpaper Stores
- Plumbers and HVAC
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom reports for local markets.