Number of Pages: 22
The report Legal Services 2023 examines local media spending trends for legal services businesses from 2020-2027.
BIA defines the Legal Services vertical as comprising offices of legal practitioners known as lawyers or attorneys (i.e., counselors-at-law) primarily engaged in the practice of law. Establishments in this industry may provide expertise in a range or in specific areas of law, such as criminal law, corporate law, family and estate law, patent law, real estate law, or tax law.
This vertical ad report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of legal services spending in all TV markets across 16 media
- Coronavirus Pandemic Impact on Legal Services Spending
- Profile of legal services’ ad spending to examine growth and declines in traditional and digital media
- Legal services spending in the top 10 media markets in 2023
- Digital Trends 2023-2027
- Strategies for Selling into the Legal Services Sub-vertical
Who should read this report?
- Local sellers actively selling to businesses within the legal services sub-verticals
- Chief Revenue Officers setting goals and budgets for local sales teams
- Media leaders seeking a strategic approach to legal services and attorneys
- Marketing platform developers
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Total Legal Services Spending across Media Channels (2020 – 2027)
- Legal Services Ad Spending by Media (2022-2023)
- Distribution of Legal Services Spending by Media Channel (2023 and 2027)
- Per Capita Legal Services Spending in Top 10 TV Media Markets 2023
- Legal Services Spending in Digital vs. Traditional Media (2020-2027)
- Legal Services fastest growing Digital Ad Channel Spending (2020-2027)