Insights into Local Advertising – Legal Services Vertical
Examine how the legal vertical will spend in local advertising in 2020in the report, “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Legal Services Vertical.” Using BIA’s 2020 U.S. Ad Forecast, the report examines how advertising dollars are being allocated and spent across traditional and digital media and the estimated ad spend for 2020-2024. Legal Services is a large category for local sellers and includes offices of legal practitioners known as lawyers or attorneys (i.e., counselors-at-law) primarily engaged in the practice of law. Establishments in this industry may provide expertise in a range or in specific areas of law, such as criminal law, corporate law, family and estate law, patent law, real estate law, or tax law.
The report is part of a series designed to help local media organizations understand the media spending trends and behaviors of advertisers within key vertical industries, as well as how consumer media consumption behavior drives marketing spend allocation. Published: Feb 2020
Number of Pages: 11
The report “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Legal Services Vertical” examines local media spending trends in for legal services businesses from lawyers in many different areas. The report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of legal services spending in all TV markets across 16 media for both 2020 and 2024.
- Profiles legal services spending by media for 2020 and 2024 to reveal growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Examines the ad spend in the top 10 U.S. markets.
- Delivers comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where businesses should focus their efforts within the Legal services vertical.
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to legal services and attorneys
- Marketers and sales leaders in media and government
- Marketing platform developers
- Media sales professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Distribution of Legal Services Spending by Media
- Legal Services Spending in Digital vs. Traditional Media
- Legal Services Spending by media share 2020 and 2024
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom financial reports for local markets.