Number of Pages: 10
The report “Insights in Local Advertising 2021 – Legal Services Vertical” examines local media spending trends for legal services businesses from 2021-2025.
BIA defines the Legal Services vertical as comprising offices of legal practitioners known as lawyers or attorneys (i.e., counselors-at-law) primarily engaged in the practice of law. Establishments in this industry may provide expertise in a range or in specific areas of law, such as criminal law, corporate law, family and estate law, patent law, real estate law, or tax law.
This vertical ad report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of legal services spending in all TV markets across 16 media for 2020, 2021 and 2025.
- Profile of legal services’ ad spending to examine growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Review of the digital trends and ad platforms that legal services’ businesses are activity exploring.
- Comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where local sellers should focus their efforts within the Legal services sub-vertical.
Who should read this report?
- Local sellers actively selling to businesses within the legal services sub-verticals
- Media leaders seeking a strategic approach to legal services and attorneys
- Marketing platform developers
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Distribution of Legal Services Ad Spend by Media for 2021 and 2025
- Legal Services Spending in Digital and Traditional Media
- Digital Ad Channel Spending 2020-2025
- Legal Services Spending by media share 2020 and 2021
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom financial reports for local markets.