Number of Pages: 8
The report Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers 2021 examines local media spending trends for fitness and sports businesses from 2021-2025.
BIA defines the Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers vertical as establishments primarily engaged in operating fitness and recreational sports facilities featuring exercise and other active physical fitness conditioning or recreational sports activities, such as swimming, skating, or racquet sports.
This vertical ad report offers the following analysis:
- Leisure verticals spend for 2021 and verticals in this category including fitness and recreational sports centers.
- 2021 Spend and share by traditional and digital categories.
- 2021 Top spending and top growing spend by media.
- 2021 Digital Share and spend on media.
- Comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where local sellers should focus their efforts within the Legal services sub-vertical.
Who should read this report?
- Local sellers actively selling to businesses within the sports and recreational centers sub-verticals
- Media leaders seeking a strategic approach to sports and recreational centers.
- Marketing platform developers
- Analysts, Investors
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom financial reports for local markets.