Number of Pages: 8
The report Pet Care Sub verticals: Veterinary Services & Pet Supplies Stores examines local media spending trends by these businesses from 2021-2025.
BIA defines the veterinary services vertical as establishments of licensed veterinary practitioners primarily engaged in the practice of veterinary medicine, dentistry, or surgery for animals; and establishments primarily engaged in providing testing services for licensed veterinary practitioners. Pet Supplies Stores are defined as establishments primarily engaged in retailing pets, pet foods, and pet supplies.
This vertical ad report offers the following analysis:
- Veterinary Services and Pet Supplies verticals spend for 2021 and verticals in this category including fitness and recreational sports centers.
- 2021 Spend and share by traditional and digital categories.
- 2021 Top spending and top growing spend by media.
- 2021 Digital Share and spend on media.
- Comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where local sellers should focus their efforts within Veterinary Services and Pet Supplies Stores sub-verticals.
Who should read this report?
- Local sellers actively selling to businesses in Veterinary Services and Pet Supplies Stores.
- Media leaders seeking a strategic approach to Veterinary Services and Pet Supplies Stores.
- Marketing platform developers
- Analysts, Investors
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom financial reports for local markets.