Local Market Political Ad Spend Report 2020
Updated March 2020, BIA’s Local Market Political Ad Spend Report is your key to understanding the upcoming political ad spend in local markets in the US. This report is an excel file with forecasted 2020 local political ad spend for all 210 US television markets. The forecast provides the political spend by different media and total market (all industries) Cable and TV spend for comparison. Media companies, ad agencies, investors and others can use the report to identify the media where campaigns and politicians are spending their advertising dollars in their markets.
Individual markets available for purchase for $195. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
BIA ADVantage Clients: Log into BIA ADVantage to download the forecast spreadsheet.
For all 210 TV markets, the Local Market Political Ad Spend Report provides:
- 2020 Political ad spending by share by media: Radio, TV, Cable, Online TV/Cable (including OTT), Digital/Online, Mobile, Social, Search, Display, IYP, Newspapers/Magazines Online, Email, Cable, Direct Mail
- Total cable, TV ad spend for all verticals including political for each market in 2020
The report is delivered in Excel format that is easy to import into a CRM system or other marketing/business tools. Use the data as a basis for financial projections, presentations, sales sheets or investment prospectuses.
Why purchase ?
- Understand political ad spend to compare to individual markets
- Unlock new advertising revenue opportunities
- Ground strategic advertising planning in solid research
- Identify effective diversification strategies to create compelling multi-platform advertising offers that include TV spots, mobile, social media and interactive for your target-rich local market
Looking for just one market? Contact email@example.com
BIA ADVantage Clients: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request political forecast for your market(s).