Track the audio opportunity across local markets with the 2022 forecast, U.S. Local Advertising Forecast for Local Audio.
This local audio forecast includes revenues generated by:
- Local radio stations for sale of time to either national or local advertisers from their over-the-air (OTA) broadcasts (does not include ads sold by national radio networks)
- Local radio stations from national, regional and local advertisers targeting a local market from their online activities (search, display, streaming, video)
- Pandora audio and display advertising revenue generated by Pandora from national, regional and local advertisers targeting a local market.
This forecast covers all 210 radio markets and includes:
- 2022 revenue and share for each of the media channels in local audio
- Top 10 business verticals in local audio platforms
- Key forces affecting audio advertising
Use the data as a basis for financial projections, presentations, sales sheets or investment prospectuses.
- Understand Local Audio ad spend to examine new opportunities for local sellers.
- Unlock new advertising revenue opportunities.
- Ground strategic advertising planning in solid research.
BIA ADVantage Clients: Login to BIA ADVantage to view the 2022 Local Audio report.