As the marketplace gets faster and more innovative, OTT and local TV are becoming complementary in their mechanism and dynamics. This research paper dives deeper into these mechanisms, exploring the value and impact of OTT for audience reach extension.
The report includes proprietary data from BIA’s U.S. Local Advertising Forecast, along with insights around digital trends and major verticals contributing to OTT and programmatic growth.
The report also includes findings from interviews of local TV group executives, agencies, technology solution providers, and OTT platforms and aggregators.
Read this report to:
- Get analysis of the local advertising Forecasting the current and upcoming years, 2022-2026.
- See the markets shifting from Traditional to Digital as platforms.
- Understand the state of local Direct buys vs. that of Programmatic.
- Review the top business verticals spending on OTT.
- Get views from the field: executive interviews, buyer and seller recommendations, local market group surveys.
Who Should Read this Report
- Any business targeting local audiences