Number of Pages: 11
The report “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Healthcare Vertical” examines local media spending trends across traditional and digital media. The report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of Healthcare spending in all TV markets across 16 media for both 2020 and 2024.
- Profiles Healthcare spending by media for 2020 and 2024 to reveal growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Examines the ad spend in the top 10 U.S. markets.
- Delivers comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where businesses should focus their efforts within the Healthcare vertical.
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to sell to businesses in the Healthcare vertical
- Marketers and sales leaders in media and government
- Marketing platform developers
- Media sales professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Distribution of Healthcare Spending by Media 2020 and 2024
- Healthcare Spending in Digital vs. Traditional Media
- Healthcare Spending in Top 10 Markets 2020
- Healthcare Sub-Vertical Ad Spend
- Healthcare Spending in Select Digital Media
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom Healthcare reports for local markets.