Number of Pages: 20
The report “Healthcare Vertical Local Ad Report” examines local media spending trends across traditional and digital media. The report offers the following analysis:
- Delivers detailed overview of Healthcare spending in all TV markets across 16 media for 2022 and 2026.
- Examines spending by seven Healthcare sub-verticals:
- Health and Personal Care Stores
- Nursing and Residential Care Facilities
- Offices of Optometrists
- Offices of Physicians / Dentists / Chiropractors
- Personal Care Services
- Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturer
- Profiles Healthcare spending to reveal growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Assesses effect of pandemic on the Healthcare vertical and new trends in advertising.
- Profiles digital strategies for the vertical.
- Examines the Healthcare ad spend in the top 10 U.S. markets.
- Offers five strategic sales strategies for local media sellers looking to sell into or retrain/build ad revenue with Healthcare businesses.
Who should read this report?
- Local media sellers seeking a strategic approach to sell to businesses in the Healthcare vertical
- Marketers and sales leaders in media and government
- Marketing platform developers
- Media sales professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Distribution of Healthcare Spending by Media
- Healthcare Spending in Digital vs. Traditional Media
- Healthcare Digital Ad Channel Spending
- Per Capita Healthcare Spending in Top 10 Markets
- Healthcare Sub-Vertical Ad Spend
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom Healthcare reports for local markets.