Get an inside view of advanced TV, leading programmatic players and what initiatives will be front and center this year in the new report, ADVANCED TV: Executive view on Industry Progress & New Directions”
Included in the report is BIA/Kelsey’s local video and local digital advertising forecasts to examine opportunities for both traditional media players as incumbent seeking to protect their role in the market and newer pure plays gaining increasing traction in local media budgets.
The paper features interviews with a panel of industry experts from key companies, including:
- 4C TV – Matt Mitchell, Vice President of Sales
- Canoe Ventures – Chris Pizzurro, Head of Sales & Marketing
- DISH – Brian Norris, VP DISH Media Sales
- Experian Marketing Services – Brad Danaher, TV Partnership Director
- Fox Networks Group – Nicole Ruby, VP Advertising Data Solutions
- Simmons Research – Andrew Feigenson, Chief Executive Officer
Questions asked and answered include:
- What are the opportunities you are seeing in the advanced TV realm for data companies?
- What key partnerships or initiatives are you developing in the advanced TV realm?
- What is your opinion on data-infused advanced TV’s acceptance – whether programmatic TV, addressable TV, contextual audience networks or OTT – at advertising agencies?
- What data sources does your business utilize?
- What is your opinion on contextual audience network’s acceptance by the advertising and media community?
- How do you view the usage of data, whether third-party, first-party or proprietary, to complement your existing business with marketers and their advertising agencies as well as enhance advanced TV initiatives?
“Local TV must become more competitive to maintain growth in a market where local ad spending is migrating to digital ad platforms, driven by the secular trend of increased people-based marketing. Advanced TV could be a viable solution because it brings data-infused audience targeting beyond just gender and age and delivers analytics between TV ad exposure and subsequent consumer behaviors. Eventual success will come down to continued efforts in developing and transitioning to new automated workflows. Our reports Advanced TV track progress and report on successes, challenges and new opportunities. We also provide industry forecasts that provide context for the opportunity and deliver business intelligence for decision making.”
Rick Ducey, report co-author and managing director, BIA/Kelsey
- Rick Ducey, Managing Director, BIA/Kelsey
- Mitch Oscar, Director of Programmatic TV Strategy, USIM and Executive Industry Adviser, BIA/Kelsey