Included in the report on TV or Cable advertising is key data from BIA’s Survey of Advertising and Marketing – SAM™ (Q3/2018) survey of businesses. The survey tracks more than 40 different advertising and promotional ad types in the following categories:
- Digital advertising (e.g., search, display )
- Traditional advertising (e.g., magazines, direct mail, newspapers)
- Broadcast advertising (e.g., TV, cable and radio)
- Video advertising (e.g., website videos, YouTube)
- Mobile advertising (e.g., search, SMS, display)
- Social advertising (e.g., social ads, targeted ads)
- Print and digital directory advertising
- Promotions (web sites, SEO, events)
Read this report to:
- Uncover products and services that will resonate with businesses that advertise on TV and/or cable.
- Segment businesses by size and type that advertise on TV and/or cable.
- Track how businesses use video ads on digital channels.
- Understand the full media mix of TV/Cable advertisers.
- Benchmark use and amount of available co-op dollars.
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to small businesses
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the small business marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or cable, TV advertising media products
- Anyone focused on the trends and direction of businesses that use TV or cable