Included in the report on home and trade services small businesses is key data from BIA’s SAM Survey of Marketing and Advertising Behaviors of Local businesses. BIA’s survey tracks more than 55+ different advertising products and services that roll up into these 10 top-level groups:
Online advertising (e.g., search, display ads, blogs) Traditional advertising (e.g., direct mail, newspapers) Print and online coupons Broadcast advertising Video advertising (e.g., website videos, YouTube) Mobile advertising (e.g., search, SMS, display) Social advertising (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, promoted tweet) Print and digital directory advertising ‘
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to home and trades services like plumbers, electricians, construction, landscaping and HVAC.
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the local consumer leads marketplace.
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional media products.
- Anyone focused on the trends and direction of home and trade services businesses like plumbers, electricians, construction, landscaping and HVAC.
- Franchisors in the home and trade services business.