Social Sharing Goes Local
Among technology sectors transforming media, social sharing tops the list. BIA/Kelsey takes a close look at this mobile/local/social trend in the Insight Paper “Social Sharing Goes Local.”
The paper examines the state of the “art” in social sharing, its underlying drivers and usage growth, and how it all translates to local marketing strategies. Social sharing will be an important area to watch and build upon for any tech or media company currently serving local businesses.
Number of Pages: 12
Summary: Download Executive Summary
The insight paper “Social Sharing Goes Local” takes a close look at a key mobile/local/social trend – social sharing and its effect on local.
The paper examines:
- Use of media categories used by small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) for advertising and promotion.
- The top five social media used for advertising and promotion.
- The local transactional experience and how smartphone penetration is engendering powerful optics to capture and share professional grade multimedia.
- The effects of social sharing on both big and small businesses.
- What’s coming next and the shift in focus to video formats such as viral, short form, long form and live.
- Applications on the forefront: Snapchat, OurStories, Meerkat and Periscope
- Challenges and how to overcome them.
- Revenue model for localized social sharing.
List of Figures
- Media Categories Used by SMBs for Advertising & Promotion
- Top 5 Social Media Used for Advertising & Promotion
- Barriers to Doing More With Content Marketing Native Advertising
- Ways in Which Advertising Automation Technology Will Improve Content Marketing & Native Advertising
“Millennials have a thirst for multimedia, which is highly accelerated by the opportunity to capture, share and view media-rich and video content on-the-go via smartphones. As eyeballs and attention spans move in this direction, social content is delivering a powerful marketing opportunity for local businesses to capture and tag locally relevant footage.”
Michael Boland, VP Content and Chief Analyst, author
Old House vs. New House: Building Optimal Digital Sales Teams$495.00 Add to cart
Mobile Local Discovery: The Next Era of Search$495.00 Add to cart
Publish or Perish: A CMO Roadmap for Managing, Systematizing and Optimizing the Marketing Content Supply Chain$2,495.00 Add to cart
CBS Radio IPO: Industry Position, Competitive Assessment, Valuation Estimates$995.00 Add to cart