Video Advertising and Small Businesses – LCM Wave 20
BIA/Kelsey’s Local Commerce Monitor™ (LCM) Wave 20 – SMBs That Use Video report examines SMBs that Use Video for advertising and marketing. Of the full sample, 28.2%, or 285 SMB respondents, say they Use Video for advertising or promotion. SMBs that use video have more aggressive plans for media spending over the next 12 months than those that do not. The report includes a profile of SMBs that Use Video, their ad spending habits and their future marketing plans. Report includes 20 data charts and five pages of commentary.
This 27 page report includes charts, data and analysis on the key trends of SMBs that use video for advertising, including:
- Current spend and future spending intentions by video media channel.
- Spend on website and other online properties.
- Use of customer lists and loyalty programs.
- Other media channels that they use for their marketing and advertising activities especially video.
- Product opportunities for these SMBs that rely on video media channels.
- Benchmarks for agencies working with SMBs that use video.
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to SMBs
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the SMB marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital advertising products, especially video products
Sales and SMBs – LCM Wave 20$495.00 Add to cart
SMBs That Use Newspapers for Advertising and Promotion – LCM Wave 19$495.00 Add to cart
SMBs That Use TV or Cable for Advertising and Marketing – LCM Wave 20$495.00 Add to cart
SMBs That Use Direct Mail for Advertising and Marketing – LCM Wave 19$495.00 Add to cart