Included in the report on TV or Cable advertising is key data from BIA/Kelsey’s Local Commerce Monitor (LCM) Wave 21 (Q3/2017) survey of small businesses. BIA/Kelsey’s survey tracks more than 50 different advertising products and services that roll up into these 10 top-level groups:
- Online advertising (e.g., search, display ads, blogs)
- Traditional advertising (e.g., direct mail, newspapers)
- Print and online coupons
- Broadcast advertising
- Giveaway items
- Video advertising (e.g., website videos, YouTube)
- Mobile advertising (e.g., search, SMS, display)
- Social advertising (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, promoted tweet)
- Print and digital directory advertising
- Community sponsorships and advertising
Read this report to:
- Uncover products and services that will resonate with businesses that advertise on TV and/or cable.
- Segment small businesses by size and type that advertise on TV and/or cable.
- Track how businesses use video ads on digital channels.
- Understand the full media mix of TV/Cable advertisers.
- Benchmark use and amount of available co-op dollars.
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to small businesses
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the small business marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or cable, TV advertising media products
- Anyone focused on the trends and direction of SMBs that use TV or cable