BIA/Kelsey in this report on small business advertising using outsourced services also includes usage, spend and ROI on more than 50 different advertising products, which fall into these 10 top-level groups:
- Online advertising (e.g., search, display ads, blogs)
- Traditional advertising (e.g., direct mail, newspapers)
- Print and digital coupons
- Broadcast advertising
- Giveaway items
- Video advertising (e.g., website videos, YouTube)
- Mobile advertising (e.g., search, SMS, display)
- Social advertising (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, promoted tweet)
- Local directory advertising (print and online)
- Community sponsorships
Who Should Read This Report?
- Advertising, SEO and marketing agency executives who work with small business clients
- Advertising and digital agencies that work with local media companies.
- Senior leaders evaluating managed advertising services in the local market.
- Marketing automation and SaaS companies that wish to expand their advertising services.
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional advertising products