Insights into Local Advertising – Political Vertical
Examine how the political vertical will spend in local advertising in 2020in the report, “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Political Vertical.” Using BIA’s 2020 U.S. Ad Forecast, the report examines how advertising dollars are being allocated and spent across traditional and digital media and the estimated ad spend for 2020-2024. Political helps you plan for the future through the next wave of local and national elections.
The report is part of a series designed to help local media organizations understand the media spending trends and behaviors of advertisers within key vertical industries, as well as how consumer media consumption behavior drives marketing spend allocation. Published: Jan 2020
Number of Pages: 11
The report “Insights in Local Advertising 2020 – Political Vertical” examines local media spending trends in for local and national political campaigns. The report offers the following analysis:
- Detailed overview of political spending in all TV markets across 16 media for both 2020 and 2024.
- Top 7 markets for 2020 with the most local political spending.
- Profiles Political ad spending by media for 2020 and 2024 to reveal growth and declines in traditional and digital media.
- Examines the ad spend in the top 10 U.S. markets.
- Delivers comprehensive take-aways for both media companies and platform solution providers that offer actionable advice on where businesses should focus their efforts within the Political vertical.
Who should read this report?
- Media Leaders seeking a strategic approach to politicians
- Marketers and sales leaders in media and government
- Marketing platform developers
- Media sales professionals
- Analysts, Investors
Figures and tables included in the report include:
- Distribution of Political Spending by Media
- PoliticalSpending in Digital vs. Traditional Media
NOTE: BIA ADVantage subscribers can login to access the report and run custom financial reports for local markets.