Included in the report on home and trade services small businesses is key data from BIA/Kelsey’s Local Commerce Monitor (LCM) survey of small businesses. BIA/Kelsey’s survey tracks more than 55+ different advertising products and services that roll up into these 10 top-level groups:
- Online advertising (e.g., search, display ads, blogs)
- Traditional advertising (e.g., direct mail, newspapers)
- Print and online coupons
- Broadcast advertising
- Giveaway items
- Video advertising (e.g., website videos, YouTube)
- Mobile advertising (e.g., search, SMS, display)
- Social advertising (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, promoted tweet)
- Print and digital directory advertising
- Community sponsorships and advertising
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to home and trades services like plumbers, electricians, construction, landscaping and HVAC.
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the local consumer leads marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional media products
- Anyone focused on the trends and direction of home and trade services small businesses like plumbers, electricians, construction, landscaping and HVAC.
- Franchisors in the home and trade services business.