Advertising and Marketing Trends of Franchisees – LCM Wave 20
Almost three quarters of franchisees pay agencies and marketers to help them manage their advertising. What do the other 30% of franchisees do? Find out in BIA/Kelsey’s research report on franchise SMBs.
Franchises are big business for local advertising companies and BIA/Kelsey’s proprietary research on franchisees uncovers what advertising franchisees choose to spend money on and why. If you are a franchisor, brand or company working with a franchise, this report provides insights into franchisee advertising needs and trends, including how much of their budget is spent with co-op advertising incentives. Franchise advertising trends include time on social media, how they communicate with clients, mobile tools, CRM tools among other topics. This in-depth report provides key opportunities for sales teams to sell advertising to this group. This report is vital for marketers and product managers who manage their co-op programs, as well as sales managers selling to franchisees.
Franchisees are more aggressive in adopting new advertising channels and are very technically savvy. BIA/Kelsey’s report on Franchisees Advertising and Marketing plans includes in depth look at the usage, spend and ROI on more than 55 different media platforms, which fall into these 10 top-level groups:
- Online advertising (e.g., search, display ads, blogs)
- Traditional advertising (e.g., direct mail, newspapers)
- Print and digital coupons
- Broadcast advertising
- Giveaway items
- Video advertising (e.g., website videos, YouTube)
- Mobile advertising (e.g., search, SMS, display)
- Social advertising (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, promoted tweet)
- Local directory advertising (print and online)
- Community advertising sponsorships
Who Should Read This Report?
- Brands and franchisors
- Co-op advertising program managers and their teams
- Executives in charge of advertising /or product development targeted to franchises and small businesses
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the local advertising marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional advertising products to franchises or franchisor
- Anyone focused on the trends and direction of franchises especially their use of advertising and technology.
Home & Trade Services SMBs – LCM Wave 19$495.00 Add to cart
SMBs That Use Direct Mail for Advertising and Marketing – LCM Wave 19$495.00 Add to cart
SMBs That Use Newspapers for Advertising and Promotion – LCM Wave 19$495.00 Add to cart
SMBs That Use Mobile for Advertising and Marketing – LCM Wave 19$495.00 Add to cart